99 Ways to say 'Very Good' to student or people around you.
1. You're on the right track now!
2. You've got it made
3. Super
4. That's right!
5. That's good!
6. You're really working hard today
7. You are very good at that
8. That's coming along nicely
9. Good work!
10. I'm happy to see you working like that
11. That's much, much better
12. Exactly right
13. I'm proud of the way you worked today
14. You're doing that much better today
15. You're just about got it
16. That's the best you've ever done
17. You're doing a good job
18. That's it
19. Now you've just figured it out
20. That's quite an improvement
21. Great!
22. I knew you could do it
23. Congratulations
24. Not bad
25. Keep working on it. You're improving
26. Now you have it!
27. You are learning fast
28. Good for you
29. Couldn't have done it better myself
30. Aren't you proud of yourself?
31. One more time and you'll have it
32. You really make my job fun
33. That's the right way to do it
34. You're getting better every day
35. You did it that time!
36. That's not half bad
37. Nice going
38. You haven't missed a thing!
39. Wow!
40. That's the way!
41. Keep up the good work!
42. Terrific!
43. That's the way to do it
44. Sensational!
45. You've got your brain in gear today
46. That's better!
47. That's was first class work
48. Excellent!
49. That's the best ever
50. You've just about mastered it
51. Perfect!
52. That's better than ever
53. Much better
54. Wonderful!
55. You must have been practicing
56. You did that very well
57. Fine!
58. Nice going
59. You're really going to town
60. That's how to handle that
61. Now that's what I call a fine job
62. That's great!
63. Right on!
64. You're doing improving
65. You're doing beautifully!
66. Superb!
67. Good remembering
68. You've got that down pat
69. You certainly did well today
70. Keep it up!
71. Congratulations. You got it right
72. You did a lot of work today
73. Well, look at you go
74. That's it!
75. I'm very proud of you
76. Marvelous
77. I like that
78. Way to go!
79. Now you have the hang of it
80. You're doing fine
81. Good thinking
82. You are really learning a lot
83. Good going
84. I've never seen anyone do it better
85. Keep on trying
86. You out did yourself today!
87. Good for you
88. I think you've got it now
89. That's a good ( boy/girl )
90. Good job, (person name)
91. You figured that our fast
92. You remembered!
93. That's really nice
94. That kind of work makes me happy
95. It's such a pleasure to teach when you work like that
96. I think you're doing the right thing
97. Outstanding!
98. Fantastic!
99. Tremendous
So, the choice is yours....!!
No comments:
Post a Comment